Saturday, August 26, 2006

Get rich quick. Will Jason go silent for 1 yr? ;)


250K in ad money to make Jason Silent for a year. Will it work? I like the idea, and obviously we have seen it work before with the Million dollar homepage.

Jason claims he will not speak to anyone for one year if the entire web page sells out at a quarter a pixel. He will only speak on a podcast about what it is like to be silent.

This sounds like a scam to make some quick cash. I wonder who will care after the year is up if Jason did not talk.

Time will tell. =D

View the advertisers and page here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks for pointing out his page to me. I've been following variations on the million dollar webpage and I was unaware of his. The other one I'm keeping my eye on is http://pathofchoices.com